Are you an Annual Passholder at Universal Orlando? If you answered with a no then either this won’t apply to you, or it just might convince you to finally become an Annual Passholder and reap the benefits.
This September is Passholder Month, which means more exclusive discounts and benefits to anyone holding any level of annual pass. Here is a rundown of the special perks:
- Early Park Admission one hour prior to park opening Monday – Friday throughout September, including Labor Day. Not valid on weekends.
- Buy one Quick Service Universal Dining Plan and get 50% off on a second plan.
- Receive a free digital photograph with either the Velociraptor at Jurassic Park or a ride photo at MEN IN BLACK: Alien Attack. Passholders who are a member of Universal’s Photo Connect service will receive a free 5×7 print.
- Receive a special rate on a Family Suite at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort. $104 weekday/$124 weekend per night from 9/7 – 10/1 or $109 weekday/$129 weekend per night from 9/1 – 9/6.
- Attend the Wantilan Luau at Loews Royal Pacific Resort for the special ticket price of $38.88 per adult, $21.30 per child each Saturday during the month of September. You will also receive VIP seating for the show as well as an AP dedicated pre-event from 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm that will include a welcome drink, hot and cold appetizers, hula dancer and ukulele player for photos and private performance.
- Receive 25% off all services at Mandara Spa, including a choice of a complimentary Mandara Spa Shea and Coconut Hand Butter or Citrus and Coconut Foot Butter, and a complimentary glass of champagne.
- Receive discounted Blue Man Group show tickets for $34 plus tax.
- Save $1.75 off movie tickets at AMC Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX.
- Receive 20% discount at Hollywood Drive-in Golf.
- Receive a free CityWalk Party Pass for you and one guest.
- Receive free admission to Wet ‘n Wild on Tuesday, September 8, 2015 between 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm.
- On weekdays beginning Wednesday, September 9 through Friday, September 25 both adults and children can enter Wet ‘n Wild for $19.99.