Universal just dropped a ton of new information about Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure that has confirmed many rumors about what we’d see during the attraction as well as other fun facts about the latest ride coming to Islands of Adventure and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Let’s break down the details:
- Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure will take guests into the Forbidden Forest to “brave the mysteries and thrills beyond the grounds of Hogwarts Castle on a groundbreaking coaster experience unlike any other.”
- Hagrid will be guiding you on your journey into this mysterious setting in the Wizarding World.
- The attraction will start in Hagrid’s Care of Magical Creatures class as you “board magical motorbikes specially designed to make you feel the freedom of flight.”
- Guests will have the option of riding either a motorcycle or boarding an adjacent sidecar – both will be unique experiences.
- The new roller coaster will combine a new level of storytelling and technology in impressive environments and sets, including an actual forest that will be populated with more than 1,200 live tress.
- Throughout the attraction, you’ll find some of the rarest magical creatures, including a Centaur, Cornish Pixies, and Fluffy – the three-headed dog.
- There will also be a creature that has never been seen in the films before!
- The coaster will twist, turn, and rush forward and backward at speeds up to 50 mph into the forest.
- There will be challenging obstacles, a thicket of Devil’s Snare that you’ll be entangled in, plus more surprises.
- The height requirement for the attraction will be 48″.
Hagrid’s Magic Creatures Motorbike Adventure will open June 13 at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure at Universal Orlando Resort!