Every bit of news released about Skull Island: Reign of Kong has been more and more promising, and this latest batch is no exception. Universal has released details about the ride vehicle for Kong and it is big.
The trackless ride system expedition vehicle is over 40 feet long, 13 feet high, carries 72 people and weighs 17 tons. In simple terms – it’s Kong-sized.
Big personalities will be needed to drive these oversize vehicles and Universal has announced who will end up behind the wheel. Here is their description of the brave drivers:
- Becky Callahan: The loose-cannon cowgirl who isn’t fazed by the dangers awaiting her on Skull Island.
- Will Denham: The fresh-faced, adventure-seeking younger cousin of famed movie director Carl Denham.
- Jinks Costanza: A hardened New York City ex-con who is wary of the island’s mysteries.
- Kalana: A mystical descendent of the natives who first settled on the island.
- Charles “Doc” Jordan: A PhD student in paleontology who took time off from his studies to explore the world.
At this point, Universal will have to open Skull Island: Reign of Kong early to get us any more excited for it.