It’s officially time to start planning your trip to the Universal Orlando Resort for the 28th Annual Halloween Horror Nights!
The dates were just announced and are as follows:
14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31
1, 2, 3
The most convenient ticket, priced at $77.99 per person plus tax, lets you decide when to experience the World’s Premier Halloween Event. With this limited time offer, you can come any one event night and get another night free (both nights must be Sunday-Friday). Offer ends 6/6/18. Online only. Restrictions apply. Click here for more details.
BREAKING: #HHN28 is coming select nights from Sep 14-Nov 3.
— HHN – Orlando (@HorrorNightsORL) March 29, 2018
Also available is a Halloween Horror Nights Hotel & Ticket Package that includes the following:
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- 3-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket^ to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ AND Universal’s Volcano Bay™
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: 1-Night Halloween Horror Nights™ Admission PLUS 1 Night Free Ticket^^(Sunday – Friday) (Valid for bookings now – 6/6/18 and use on any 2 Sunday – Friday event nights, 9/14/18 – 11/2/18)
- Early Park Admission◊ to one (1) Universal Orlando™ theme park as determined by Universal Orlando one hour before the parks open (valid theme park admission required)
- Access to select live entertainment venues^ at Universal CityWalk™
You can also add one of these tours to your vacation package before they sell out!
Behind The Screams: Unmasking The Horror Tour
This daytime lights-on VIP tour starts at $85.19 per person, tax inclusive.
Halloween Horror Nights R.I.P. Tour
This nighttime VIP tour starts at $191.69 per person, tax inclusive.