One of the coolest aspects of Universal Orlando’s resort hotels are the kids’ suites. Over at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel,Read more
Rooms at the Royal Pacific tend to be a bit smaller than at Universal’s two other properties (standard/water view and premium rooms are 335 sq. ft) , but we find them to be comfortable, well decorated, and well appointed.
Among the in-room amenities:
- In Room safe
- Coffee maker and coffee
- Free Wireless internet access
- Honor Bar
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hair dryer and make up mirror
- Split bathroom design (vanity/sink area outside of bathroom)
- Bloom personal care products
- Standard Rooms – $209 – $319 p/night – 335 sq. ft. With king bed or double queen bed
- Water View Rooms – $239 – $349 p/night – 335 sq. ft. Overlook the Lagoon Pool and Beach area.
- Club Level Room – $299 – $429 p/night – 335 sq. ft. Located on the 7th Floor, the Club Level is the Concierge level of the resort. Access to a private lounge with continental breakfast, and complimentary beer, wine and snacks in the afternoon. Complimentary access to the fitness center is also included, as well as nightly turndown service, bathrobes and daily newspaper delivery.
- King Suite – $339 – $459 p/night – 670 sq. ft. A large, one bedroom suite with a comfortable living room, two TVs, two sitting areas and generous closet space.
- Royal and Presidential Suite – $1500 – $1950 p/night – 1340 sq. ft.- Suite features a large dining area, entertainment area, separate study and two bathrooms.
Club Level Rooms
Club level rooms are located on the 7th floor, and offer access to the 2000 sq. ft. Royal Club Lounge. The lounge is open from 6:30AM-10PM daily, and serves a continental breakfast each morning from 6:30am – 10am, and hot and cold hors d’oeuvres from 5pm-7pm. Complimentary beer and wine is also served in the evening, along with $5 mixed drinks. Dessert is served from 8pm-9:30pm. Club level rooms are the same size as all other rooms (except suites), but include some additional amenities (cordless phone, cotton robes, turndown service and complimentary access to the fitness center).
As is the case with the other Universal resorts, the cost of club level access ranges from an additional $100 – $120 per night. You’re paying for the convenience of concierge, rather than the actual amenities you receive. We found the service at all three concierge lounges (Portofino Bay, Hard Rock and Royal Pacific) to be above average when compared with other lounges in Orlando.
Now through December 12, 2018 you can book the Splash, Stay and Play Vacation package that offers 5-Night hotel accommodations, 3-Park 5-Day tickets to Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay, giving you a savings of up to $100 dollars off. Package starts at $99 per adult, per night.
Get your quote now!
In this episode, we discuss and review Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando as part of our Universal LandRead more
One of the greatest aspects of a themed hotel is that, if done properly, you will feel like you’re completelyRead more
Royal Pacific Resort is the perfect example of a hotel that makes you feel like you’re in another world entirely.Read more
Delivering a high level of service with an atmosphere of exotic adventure, Royal Pacific easily appeals to adults who areRead more
Day 5 – Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas Royal Caribbean Land/Sea Package Information Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the SeasRead more