Universal Orlando Resorts and Hotels Hard Rock Hotel Hard Rock Hotel Recreation & Amenities
Hard Rock Hotel Recreation & Amenities
One of the coolest venues at the hotel, literally, is the pool, all 12,000 square feet of it! Hanging out here is a must for all guests at the Hard Rock Hotel. Features include a sand beach, underwater stereo, interactive fountains, pool slide and more. There are also two hot tubs in the pool area, as well as a sand volleyball court. There is a collection of cool cabanas for rent that offer videos, refrigerators and ceiling fans. Cabana rentals are $150 per day and should be reserved in advance.
To keep in shape, there’s The Workout Room. Here, guests will find state of the art exercise equipment, separate men’s and women’s steam room, sauna, whirlpool, and locker facilities. The fitness center is open from 6am-9pm daily. Cost is $8 per day, or $20 for length of stay. Club level guests receive complimentary access to the fitness center. The fitness center also offers poolside massages!
For golfers, Hard Rock Hotel guests are provided with special rates and tee times at several area golf courses including the Metro West Golf Club, Mystic Dunes Golf Club andOrange COunty National Golf Center. Complimentary transportation to the above venues is provided by the hotel.
- The most popular benefit of staying on site at a Universal resort is the “Front of the Line” access you receive (known as Express Pass). Hotel guests are able to by-pass the normal lines, and in most cases, virtually walk on to most attractions. This is particularly valuable during peak periods when lines for some attractions can be over 2 hours. NOTE: Recently, repeat express pass access has been limited to once an hour on any given attraction – but it seems to only be during peak periods. Otherwise, you can use your express pass an unlimited number of times. Your express pass is valid for the dates shown on your room key (including your day of check out).
- Courtesy water taxi and bus transportation between the resorts, theme parks and the City Walk entertainment complex
- Priority seating at select Universal Orlando restaurants and shows
- Complimentary package delivery of in-park purchases to guest rooms
- Resort ID cards to charge merchandise, dining and entertainment throughout Universal Orlando (Limits can be placed on the amount that can be charged to any individual room key – this is especially good when you want to let your kids have a set amount to charge to their card)
- Complimentary bus transportation to Sea World and Wet N Wild
- This resort participates in the Loews VIP (Very Important Pet) program. There is a one time $25 pet cleaning fee charged to your room.
In Room Amenities
- 32″ flat panel TV
- Entertainment center with CD Player
- Free Wireless Internet access
- DVD Players (club rooms only)
- In room safe
- Cordless phone
- Coffee maker and coffee
- Iron and Ironing board
- Hair dryer and make up mirror
- Daily newspaper upon request
- Bath and body products by Bloom
- Babysitting services (extra fee applies)
- Business center (extra fees may apply) Open M-F 7am – 7pm (weekends by request)
- Currency exchange on site
- Handicap accessible
- Handicap equipped – 36 rooms
- Health club facilities – fees apply payable to hotel
- Hot tub
- Laundry facilities – coin operated and valet
- Safety deposit box – located in-room
- Sauna – fees apply, payable to hotel
Internet access is available for $9.95 per 24 hours / per computer (using multiple computers will incur multiple charges). Included in this price are wireless locations throughout the hotel (main lobby, concierge lounges and pool area). Internet connections in your room are via Ethernet cable (already in the room).