Select Loews hotels in Universal Orlando are introducing “Flavor by Loews,” new menu items inspired by Florida’s local cuisine. Sapphire Falls, Royal Pacific Resort, and Portofino Bay Hotel will soon feature popular names in Florida’s food and beverage and dishes with Florida-based ingredients.
This nationwide program is intended to give Loews resort guests a taste of the hotel location’s local fare without having to leave the resort.
The Loews resorts at Universal Orlando will feature artisans from around Florida to showcase their food or drink. Each hotel will feature local ingredients in these restaurants and bars:
- Strong Water Tavern, Drhum Club Kantine, and Amatista Cookhouse: Pure Produce (Sebastian, FL)
- Strong Water Tavern: Fountain of Youth cocktail will feature St. Augustine Distillery’s rum (St. Augustine, FL)
- Multiple restaurants: Palmetto Creek Farms’ pork (Avon Park, FL)
Royal Pacific Resort:
- Jake’s American Bar: Crooked Can Brewing Company beers (Winter Garden, FL)
- Jake’s American Bar and Islands Dining Room: Webb’s Honey sauces, dressings and honey (Orlando, FL)
- Islands Bar & Grille and Bula Bar & Grille: Kissimmee River Mushroom’s oyster mushrooms (Okeechobee, FL)
- Sal’s Market Deli: Olde Hearth Bread Company’s artisan baked goods (Casselberry, FL)
- Gelateria on Harbor Piazza: Duomo Gelato’s frozen treats (Tampa, FL)
- Most hotel restaurants/bars: Accomplice Brewery & Ciderworks’ beverages (West Palm Beach, FL)
Source: Orlando Sentinel